Thursday, December 07, 2006

Addiction by DB3

Hey, all!

My stupidly talented friend, Dan Beahm, has recorded a video that he did with one of his groups, DB3. I really love this song (catchy as hell!) so I thought I would share. If you like, hit up his site http://www.db3music.com/ or maybe even snatch up one of his discs at CDBaby (That's right! I'm trying to get you to buy one of his discs...would I do that to you if I didn't think it was good?!)

And if I still haven't convinced you...you could also get in touch with me, and maybe I'll send you a few MP3's?

edit: Why don't I actually link to the aforementioned video? *sigh*

You even have a choice of YouTube or MySpace for your viewing pleasure. If you want a slightly cleaner version for download, here is a direct link to the 320x240 .wmv file (19MB).

No comments: