Thursday, May 03, 2007

Spider-Man 3 Sneak Peek Tonight!

I'm absolutely thrilled that I have the opportunity to see a Sneak Preview of Spider-Man 3 tonight! And I've only seen about 1,525 spoilers in all the ads!

All kidding aside, I'm a bit disappointed that they have shown so much of what this movie is going to contain. I go to great lengths to NOT read spoilers for movies that really interest me. I avoid AICN and it's ilk like the plague, simply because I still enjoy being surprised when I go to a film. I mean, we all knew Harry Osborne was going to come back as the Hobgoblin at some point, but did they really have to show that in the commercials? Couldn't they give me that one moment of "Wha-? Who the heck is that?" At least I have yet to get a really good look at Venom. Really curious how they're going to treat him in this film.

So anyway, bleh. Enough bitching. I'll let you all know what the film is like tomorrow! (Yay Spider-man!)

No comments: