Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Why haven't I heard of Danny Boyle's new Film? - Sunshine

Sunshine Movie PosterWhile at lunch today, a friend of mine asked me if I had seen the trailer for the new film by Danny Boyle. "Danny Boyle!?! THE Danny Boyle who made Trainspotting, Shallow Grave and 28 Days Later!?" (Three of my favorite movies ever, btw..)

Yes. THAT Danny Boyle. And the movie is being released Friday. July 20.

Go on. Check it out yourself. Here is the trailer. Here is an interview with Danny Boyle himself. Why have I not seen one single ad for this film? Is this movie supposed to be totally awful? Has anyone seen it? The trailers look intense as all hell.

I was about to say how I find it hard to believe that Danny Boyle could make a bad movie, but then I remembered that he also directed The Beach, so....

No comments: