Saturday, August 25, 2007

Sketches!

I've been a drawing fool lately. Can't help myself. It's been a long time since I had the desire to draw this much.

There should be a lot more to come in the weeks and months ahead...I'm drawing two comics at the moment! One is a short, contained story, the other a series of short contained stories, revolving around one character...more to come when there is more to say! In the meantime, however, here are a few quick sketches that I've done in my spare time. Hope you like them!



This Dracula was done based off the Drac seen in Buffy the Vampire Slayer...




I call this one, "Flyboy".




I have no idea where this came from. I drew the demon first, and then thought there should be someone kicking him in the head...so there you go. A look into my creative process. Woot.

You can click on the images above to get better look. Leave me a comment. That is all.


----------------
Now playing: The Broken West / Slow
via FoxyTunes

No comments: