Saturday, January 27, 2007

My Dog, the Critic

So, yesterday, I did a picture of the Hulk that turned out to be ok. I liked it. I thought to myself, "Huh. I should try and color that and see how it turns out."

So, this morning, I scanned the pencils into the computer and just was goofing around, trying to decide if I would want some light reflecting off him, or maybe make it a darker peice...just goofing off. My wife calls me from the room to ask me something from the shower, and while we're talking in the bathroom, I hear Ruby, our dog, going crazy in my office. So, when I peek around the corner to see what the hubbub is, I find her staring at my screen, barking at my picture of the Hulk as if it's the most horrible thing she's ever seen!


Everyone's a critic...I don't think the Hulk looks that bad, do you?



As a matter of fact, I plan on inking it and doing the colors right later on! Yeah! That'll show you, Ruby!!!

No comments: