Friday, January 26, 2007

Ray Harryhausen's Creature List

Wow. I never knew the name Ray Harryhausen, but I most certainly knew his films. I remember very distinctly renting 'Clash of the Titans', oh, 452,987 times between the ages of 7 and 13. Seriously. Ask my parents, they'll back me up there.

So when I ran across this amazing page of Ray Harryhausen monster creations, I was beside myself with glee! There's Bubo the owl! And that kickass cyclops from the 7th Voyage of Sinbad!

Visit this beautifully realized page of links and revel in the nostalgia. Be amazed by how many times you have been thrilled by this man and his creatures.

(then, when you are done with the walk down memory lane, check out these killer Animated 3D Multiple Lens Photographs...this chinesejetpilot site rocks!)

No comments: