Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Pulp Fiction in Typography

I've got, like, a billion things I've wanted to put up here over the past week. But it seems that life has other plans for me. I haven't even had time to read my E-MAIL this week, let alone blog (so, if you have sent me an e-mail over the past week, and haven't heard from me, I'm so sorry! Only 40 e-mails left to go!)

You would think I had a ton going on, or something. But I don't. I just don't have enough time to do the few things that I AM supposed to be finishing up. Isn't that odd?

In the meantime, I thought I would at least throw up THIS bit of pop-culture nirvana.
Typography has never looked cooler...





1 comment:

Bill said...

.... uh, yeah.

That's beyond description.

( Least it wasn't done in Comic Sans. That would make me sad. )