Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Draw Stephanie Brown! - Completed!

Whoo! I finally finished one! The idea was to keep the basic Robin concept, but work in all the cool little touches that I've been loving in everyone else's drawings. The hip-hugger pants, and I love the short, folded over gloves I've seen recently in some superhero designs. Originally, I was going for something that would be more practical (what superhero would really have long hair?) but as I got more into the design, a lot of that thought process went out the window.



It's not the best in the group by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm pretty damned proud of it. Hell, I'm just proud that I finally saw something through to completion! Yay me!

Click the image to get a better view.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's really neat looking! I love her shoes.

Anonymous said...

She looks so sturdy and Robinous, and oh, those thighs! I was afraid a girl would look underdressed or vulnerable in Robin's Panties, I mean, Shorts of Justice, but your version of Steph really looks like she's carrying on the legacy in her own personal style.

Anonymous said...

oh, i love this! her attitude is awesome, and i like the shorts and the zipper pull. :)

Troy said...

Thank you so much for the kind words! I really appreciate it!