Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Stephanie Brown / Female Robin / Spoiler Meme!



I love, love, love these things...the amazing Dean Trippe has started another superhero meme over at his livejournal account. For those of you unfamiliar with a drawing meme, it's simply artists all throwing together versions of a particular subject, and the results being collected and shared for the whole world to see. This time it's for Stephanie Brown, aka the Spoiler, aka Robin, aka throwaway character who seems to have had a lot of potential that got wasted because DC Comics killed her off. I've never read any books with Spoiler in them, but I love the designs coming out of this meme, and think that the Robin costume design would be really fun to redesign, especially when worn by a girl!

These things always really get me excited, and I desperately try and get something together in time to participate. Of course, as is my way, I always put it off too long, and fail to get anything done in time. Maybe this time, since I'm actually posting about it and putting it out there for the world to see, I'll get something finished?

Maybe?

(er...PS, just so no one thinks I'm trying to rip the man off...the pic posted above is Dean Trippe's kick-ass version of Spoiler. You'll know mine by the comparatively sucky execution.)

No comments: